Great places to eat out locally and further afield.
Cawdor Tavern, Cawdor (3 miles)
- Open all day serving Scottish modern food with flair, drinks, fine malts and ales in the conservation village of Cawdor.
Gun Lodge, Ardersier (3 miles)
- Offers popular bar food using seasonal produce in the historic village of Ardersier.
The Classroom Bistro
- Serving food using locally sourced ingredients.
The Bandstand Restaurant, Braeval Hotel
- Restaurant meals served with a sea view, bar meals served in the lounge and a popular carvery lunch served on Sundays.
- Fish & Chips to take away and eat by the seaside.
- An award winning restaurant with an open kitchen serving quality Scottish produce.
- Situated on the riverside with large glass windows and views towards the castle this brassiere serves up meals made with fresh, local and sustainable produce.
The Mustard Seed
- Located on the banks of the River Ness in a converted church the food is modern European menu with Highland influences.