Balblair Cottages is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
Balblair Cottages may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes. This policy is effective from the 13th of October, 2018.
We collect information about you when you choose to complete our contact forms on our website (http://balbalircottages.co.uk/). This information includes:
– Your name
– Your contact details including your email address and contact number, etc.
– Your IP address and location (city/town and country only)
Website usage information is collected using cookies.
Personal data is provided by you in a few ways:
– When you choose to send a contact form (your name and email address – implied consent)
– From you via email (implied consent) when you get in touch with us directly
– Using third-parties including:
Google Analytics: to collect non-personal information including the web browser you are using, your location (country and city only), and search term you used to find the site via search engines. All data collected for Google Analytics is anonymised
We collect information about you to:
– Correspond with you regarding your enquiry or question
– Correspond with you regarding billing, administration, and operational purposes.
– To release to law enforcement or other third-parties when required to ensure compliance with the law of either the country your services are hosted in or in any legal jurisdiction binding upon us
– Internal record keeping
– To improve our products and services
– If you agree, we will send an email from time to time about our products or services we think may be of interest to you
We do not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission (consent) or are required by law to do so.
Any information we hold about you must be kept up-to-date by you at all times. This can be done by emailing email@example.com or calling us on 01667 493 407.
If we become aware of such information not being kept up-to-date or being reliable, then we will use suitable solutions to update the information including getting in touch with you by email or phone to update it.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online including; areas or files only accessible using a password, encryption and firewalls.
You have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you. If you would like a copy of all your personal information that we hold on you, please email us (firstname.lastname@example.org). There is no charge for this service.
If you wish for us to no longer store your personal data, please send an email to email@example.com with this request and we will delete all personal data we have about you from our systems. This data doesn’t include any information we require for administration, security and/or legal purposes.
Cookies are text files placed on your computer to collect standard internet log information and visitor behaviour information. This information is used to track visitor use of the website and to compile statistical reports on website activity.
You can set your browser not to accept cookies and the above websites tell you how to remove cookies from your browser. However, in a few cases, some of our website features may not function as a result.
– By email (firstname.lastname@example.org)
– By phone (01667 493 407)